The Fresh Eyes Inspection course enables you, an Airbnb owner or host, to self-inspect your own guest accommodation through new eyes. You will see things that are right in front of you, which you hadn't noticed, because it's all too familiar.
The result is an improved guest experience, an edge over the competiton and the chance of more bookings. Reap all these rewards and more through supporting documents and bonus interviews with experts - like an interior decorator explaining how to get some Wow Factor - all for the price of more or less one night at your Airbnb (priced appropriately for different region and currencies).
Watch this introduction to the Fresh Eyes course.
Six self-paced modules with supporting documents and bonus videos
- Download the Extra Facilities & Services Checklist
- You've competed the course, but what about your USP? (1:22)
- Watch our Interior Decorator interview with Wow Factor tips
- Listen to hints and tips from an Airbnb Superhost (13:25)
- Hear what a world traveller wants from an Airbnb (11:17)
- Guest interview with accommodation agency owner (10:10)
- Tips & hints video from our guest house laundry expert (6:20)
- How to sanitise your Airbnb - watch this expert interview (6:12)
Have you got any Wow Factor?
With so much competition, your Airbnb needs to stand out from the crowd. Watch our bonus video with tips from an interior decorator on how to get Wow Factor!
Our Fresh Eyes modules are professionally filmed during a real-life Fresh Eyes Airbnb Inspection. Watch how it's done - then do it yourself!
Cost Effective Course
Make your Airbnb more desirable by doing this course, costing an average equivalent of only one night's stay. Easily recoup it on your very next booking. It's worth every cent!
Your course host - Carrie Hampton
As a former certified Star Rating Assessor for 10 years, assessing guest houses and hotels for their stars, I continued doing private inspections when peer reviews became more important than the stars on display. I still inspect more than 50 guest accommodations each year, using my Fresh Eyes method to see the things the owners miss, and to make sure their accommodation exceeds the guests' expectations.
With my do-it-yourself version of a Fresh Eyes Inspection, I give you the tools to see your own place through my eyes.